Here is what our current instructors tell us:
- Definitely the sense of community with the other volunteers and the feeling of being part of the broader Silver Star community.
- The feeling that the first lesson with a new student is a jump into the unknown! You’re never sure what is going to happen, which I enjoy. The reward of seeing a big grin on the student’s face when they do something new for them. Collaboration with other instructors when you are unsure how to tackle a teaching problem.
- The kids - I love kids! I love watching the joy it brings when they participate outdoors in snow sports. I have a lot of fun working and learning from other instructors.
- Friendship, camaraderie, my pass, I get bored just skiing every day and I need a challenge.
- Pure & total joy & lots of laughs.
- Quality skiing/boarding instruction from others.
- Just happy to help young persons and getting a smile at the end of the lesson.
- It gives an incentive to ski not just for yourself and to share some great experiences.
© Silver Star Adaptive Snow Sports